Teaching Excellence in Aesthetics and Implant Dentistry
Interactive Dental Education
The ADE Seminars learning experience is found nowhere else. These interactive courses include the pertinent head & neck anatomy, bone healing & biomechanics, diagnosis, treatment planning strategies, hands-on model and cadaver surgery.
Expand Your Dental Services
Our clinical and evidence-based surgical strategies help you grow your dental practice.
- Novices will learn how to integrate predictable periodontal, surgical and esthetic procedures, block grafting, socket preservation, sinus augmentation and soft tissue procedures, as well as dental implant services into their practices.
- Experienced clinicians will increase proficiency in esthetics and implant dentistry.
- The services taught in our courses grow revenue in any practice.
Hands-on Soft Tissue Grafting, Root Coverage & Socket Preservation on Cadavers
April 26 - 27, 2014October 25 - 26, 2014
Hands-on Basic Implant Placement on Cadavers
March 14 - 15, 2014September 19 - 20, 2014
Hands-On Soft Tissue & Advanced Bone Grafting Cadaver Course
April 25 - 27, 2014October 24 - 26, 2014
Hands-on Implant Placement and Restoration on Cadavers
November 14 - 16, 2014
- Live Patient Real Life Implant Surgery Course
- Multi Cadaver Course Package Deal